The Monroe Community Library will support lifelong learning, cultural enrichment, and historical awareness by providing a variety of print and non-print media, as well as diverse opportunities for the exchange of ideas in the Greater Monroe community. And we’re a pretty fun group!
Library Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beginning July 6, 2020 the library will be offering extended days for curbside service:
Mondays 10 a.m. – 12 noon
Wednesdays 4 – 6 p.m.
Fridays 10 a.m. – 12 noon
- Click the link above (Search our Monroe Library Catalog) to search items you would like.
- Email email@example.com with your request for curbside pickup.
Library Board Members:
- Andrea Stark – Director
- Joyce Hillman – Treasurer
- Marge Sheridan
- Anna Shapley-Quinn
- Jane Haskell
- Celeste Clauson
- Julie Hamilton
- JoAnn Eden
- Linda Didelot
2018 Holdings and general information:
- Adult: 3004 Books | 102 Audio Books | 491 DVDs | 89 Music CDs
- Young Adult: 520 Books
- Children’s Reading Cupboard: 795 Books | 100 DVDs
- 268 Patrons!
New purchases being made regularly. We can often purchase requests!