Sat: 7:30 – 12:00pm
Mon: 4:00 – 7:30pm
Located just off Route 139 near the Brooks town line
We’ll even help you out!
After dropping your load, check out lots of neat stuff you could take home with you…
…there’s lots of great FREE stuff at the Monroe Mall!
- It saves your community money, which saves you money!
- It will help save our dwindling resources!
- Recycled Products use less energy to produce, reducing consumer’s cost!
- Our tipping fees are expected to rise again this year and we are transporting more household waste to PERC, increasing your taxes!
- (Low Grade): Newspaper, Coloured Inserts, Magazines, Phone Books, and Paperback Books are all okay IF KEPT DRY. Keep separate from high grade paper. Tie in bundles or bag and tie, and they must be clean!
- (High Grade): Office Copier Paper, Computer Paper, Envelopes, Index Cards, and Manilla Folders. Keep separate from low grade paper. Must be tied in bundles or bagged and tied and dry and clean.
- NO: Carbon Paper, Cereal Boxes, Fax Paper, Expanding Envelopes, Paper Napkins, Plates, Cups, Towels, Post-It Notes, or Waxed Paper.
- Corrugated Cardboard and Brown Paper Bags. Cardboard must be broken down and clean.
- NO: Cardboard which has previously been recycled (Yellow or Grey).
- Clear or coloured CLEAN jars. Clear must be separate from coloured. Remove metal and plastic lids.
- NO: Light Bulbs, Window Glass, Mirrors, Cookware, or Plates
- #2 only, at this time, may be squashed to conserve room. Milk Jugs, Detergent Bottles, clear or coloured. Must be clean. Remove caps and rings.
- Tin Cans
- Clean, the label may be left on.